Saturday, March 19, 2011

Can anyone fill in your Shoes?

We are asking our network of wonderful, sophisticated women in all aspects of the term:) to tell us their opinion if there were someone who would be able to fill in your shoes for (1) year. What will they say about your lifestyle? Do you think they will be able to handle it? Will they like your collection of shoes? Will they appreciate your lifestyle(wardrobe, family, etc.) or stick to their own? Give us your opinion.

Choose your answers and comment as well:)

A.) I am the only one able to handle what goes on in those shoes.

B.) There might be someone who could do my life job somewhat equal or better than me.

C.) Its complicated. I experience my life as it comes and I can handle every surprise.

D.) Your added comment:

2 comments:

  1. C - It's complicated and so am I - but of course they would love my shoes! Doesn't everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seller's Supra Muska Skytop is going to be going through a number very difficult level of competition getting larger together a number classic darker Supra Workouts shoes along with shoes such as Supra Skytop inside Darker Tuf as well as the Supra Darker Duct Tape. They produce a terrific well stab inside keeping the seller's flourishing history relating darker Supra’s even so many individuals aren’t also available in a number. Womens Supra Vaider.

    ReplyDelete